You exit the airplane at 3,500 feet over a point on the ground selected by the on-board Jumpmaster. Before exiting, a 12 foot static line (a strong nylon tether) is secured to the aircraft and connected to the main parachute container.
After exiting the airplane, the static line immediately opens the container and activates the main parachute.
After the parachute opens, your peaceful descent to the ground will last about 5 minutes. During this time, personnel on the ground will communicate with you via a one-way radio to assist you in steering the parachute to the landing spot.
• Plan to be with us from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• You must be at least 18 years old.
• You need to weigh less than 250lbs.
• Classes begin at 8:00 a.m., sharp!
• Our class runs approximately 3-4 hours. • You get “hands-on” training with parachute equipment and the airplane.
• You make your first jump the same day you are trained (weather permitting); please allow the entire day for your first jump and course.
• If the weather is bad, you have 30 days to come back and make your first jump.
• If your family or friends are coming to watch you, they should be here by 2:00 p.m.
• No one is allowed to have any alcohol during skydiving operations. Please tell the folks who may be coming to watch you. This applies to absolutely everyone.
You are paying for the training and equipment , we then give you the skydive .